EFT (Ordinary Debit Orders )
StratCol’s Debit Order System gives the client the ability to determine customised transaction dates. This allows for ordinary debit orders to be debited from a client’s account early evening on the determined transaction day. Participating banks include all major banks represented in South Africa as well as Lesotho, Swaziland and Namibia.
Mandates (Debit Order form):
- StratCol can furnish you with a PASA approved mandate, individually branded.
- Should voice mandates form part of a marketing drive (Call Centre marketing), StratCol can guide you in the use of a PASA approved script.
- EFT mandates can be captured on StratCol’s Web Interface or generated through our E-Mandate / Payment Instruction facility or Mobile Application.
Transaction days can be customised to suit your needs which means any day of the month. However, transactions can only be done on banking days.
Payment and reporting:
- Collected funds will be made payable based on the needs of the client.
- Split payments are possible.
- Payment is accompanied by a Payment Report indicating the status of transactions and reasons for unpaid amounts.
- Securities for collection services will be determined based on the risk profile of the client.
- We support various integration options e.g. System-to-System integration, SFTP and Mobile integration.
- Our INTEGRATOR platform can be defined into subsystems and modules to be embedded into your business software platform.
- The functionality of the modules can be aligned to suit the process flow within an organisation.
- StratCol's fees compete well with those of other service providers and are of the lowest in the market.
- Fees are determined on a client-by-client basis. Contact Us to obtain a Facility Application to assist us in establishing your specific needs, after which an official quotation will be forwarded to you.
Switch and save:
- Our competitive fee structure could result in a substantial cost reduction, regardless of your current service provider.
Enhance your cashflow!
We are the experts in our industry